Thursday, September 10, 2009

Once a Seattle Girl, Always a Seattle Girl

It's true, you can't think I'm lying. Seattle/Puyallup/All of WA will always have a special place in my heart.

But I am now back in good ole Idaho, with my roommates. Oh how I missed them!! I have also seen a ton of people from back home, which always seems to make me happy.

School officially started today. I ended at 1:45 PM, and I loved all of my classes. My first class of the day was Mission Prep. Sure, I still don't know if I will be serving a mission, but this class seems way cool, and I know I will get a lot out of it. My second class was Education 200, and I have that class with Chelsie :]. That teacher seems really great, and we have no exams... which, I don't know if I should take that as a good thing or a bad thing... We'll just have to wait and see. My last class of the day was World Foundations 101, which I ALSO had with Chelsie :]!! Yes, we have two classes together, and I am so excited for that. The teacher for that class is the most random, ADD, seems to be on crack teacher I have ever had, and I am excited to see what he will bring to the class.

Tomorrow is a brand new day. I have Advanced Writing for Elementary Ed majors, and Natural Disasters which I am SOOOOOO excited for!

OH! And I also have to read the Book of Mormon in 2 weeks. Like, finish it in two weeks. It started today with reading 1st Nephi, and it goes until the 22nd. I am actually excited yet scared. I hope I can do it!!

Anyways, my loyal readers, that is all for now. Tomorrow I will be talking about those classes!!

LOVES <3

No comments: