Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Story of my life

So, I was sitting in science class today, and I got this horrible feeling. For some reason, the thought of when I die came into my mind. I will die, and... Blackness. That's all I saw. I started to freak out sitting there in my seat.

I do believe that there is a God, and there is a heaven, and I will be judged, according to what I have done here on Earth. That judgement will then dictate what will happen thereafter.

But, I hate the thought of dying. Like, no joke. Every single time I think about dying, I think of darkness... black... no more light, colors, fun. Just blackness. And that's what scares me. The blackness.

I think that may be a little bit of the reasoning of my being afraid of the dark. It reminds me of the thought I get when it comes to dying...

I don't know why I think this, but when I do it scares me.

LOVES <3

No comments: