Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday

I totally failed at posting something yesterday! I was doing so good, and bleh. Oh well.

Well, I am back at school, and I really feel that way now. Homework, projects, quizzes oh my!

I have a girl who is in both my Ed. 200 class and Eng. 313 class. It was way weird, but cool at the same time. I love having people in multiple classes, like Chelsie. :]

I went to bed before midnight last night, which is the first time I have done that since stepping onto the wonderful campus of BYU-I. It felt good, but I think I should have stayed up and tried to finish some homework... oh well.

Classes are still going really well. I just hope that will stay for the rest of the semester.

I got to the end of Mosiah last night. And now, I have to brave the Alma chapters... Yikes.

Anywho, loyal readers, I will be sure to post more later.

Today's a good day. I can feel it.

LOVES <3

No comments: