Monday, September 21, 2009

Today feels like a New Day

Honestly, I feel like myself again. I am happy, I am concentrating, I am understanding, I am learning and growing. Sure, I still feel doubts come into my head, but they subside, because I know. I know that God exists. How else could the world be as it is? How else could the human body be the way it is? Every single thing here on Earth points towards the existence of a God, a Supreme Being, my Heavenly Father. I don't know how I could be happier.

Lots of things have happened in my life over the last three years, some good, some... not so good. BUT, today, I feel like it's over. Like, I am done. The weight has been lifted, and I shouldn't be worrying about it anymore. Shouldn't talk about it... Shouldn't think about it... Shouldn't...

Reading the scriptures a little everyday has helped with this, I think. Since I started reading them, I have felt the Lord more in my life, and it makes me feel better. I don't ever want this to go away.

I love my roommates. I love my friends, old and new. I love my family. I love my life.

The Lord knew what He was doing when He made His plan. He knew exactly who I would need in my life, what kind of trials I would have to go through. He knew what I would need to say, what I would need to do, and what I would need to think in order to be the beloved Daughter of God I am.

Today is a good day. I just hope these feelings can last the rest of the week.

Loyal readers, I hope that your day is going well, and that you too can feel the things that I have been feeling today.

LOVES <3

No comments: