Monday, September 28, 2009

This Week

Should be a good week. I mean, we have Conference this weekend. I am going down to Utah and seeing my grandparents, and maybe other family. I get to many wonderful people of my religion speak on topics that I might need. I might see friends, I might not. Depends on how I feel hahaha.

This last weekend I went home. It was a good and bad weekend at the same time. Fights, loss of two different games, and shoe shopping weren't exactly my highlights. BUT I did have fun hanging out with my family and doing things with them.

BTW, Patrick is the cutest boy I have ever ever ever seen, and that will never change... I think...

But hopefully I will get through this week without a hitch, and things will go well.

I love school, but I can't wait until I am done with it.

TTFN, Loyal Readers.

LOVES <3

No comments: