Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday :D

Today was a good day. I had fun in every class, and finished my homework for the day. I saw lots of people from Puyallup, WA and I love when that happens.

The Office started it newest season. I love this show. It always seems to make me laugh when I need it most.

Ice cream... Office... Scripture reading... Talking to friends. Nothing could be better.

Well... :)

I am now at Alma 17, and am working on finishing the whole Book of Mormon by next Tuesday. I WILL do this, because I KNOW that I can do this.

I go home next weekend. Hopefully my brother will be feeling better enough to play at the football game. But I will also be seeing my sister play volleyball, and I will be going to the Puyallup Fair :D Yessss.

Anyways, loyal readers, I will write more tomorrow. Hopefully I will have more things to write about :)

LOVES <3

No comments: