Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

That's all I can say about today. It was a Monday, which means that I wanted the weekend to continue on, but alas... It didn't.

Today, as far as classes go, was a good day. I found out that I won't technically have science on Friday, so I could stay home. Also, my writing class seems interesting, and I can't wait to start some of those projects.

But I swear the library here at BYU-I wants me to fail. I went there to print off a couple of things, since I haven't been able to buy printer ink quite yet, and I went to log onto my byui account, and the internet didn't work. Yes, I did try other computers, and they failed me. So then, when I went to see if the printers, at least, were working, they weren't. So I guess the internet not working was a kind of mini blessing, but I still needed to do that homework. So, I bought chocolate, went home and worked on other homework. :D

BUT I did eventually finish the homework I needed to. Don't fear.

Now I am sitting here, wondering what to do next. I know I should be reading, but I don't want to. I need more pen pals to write to, because I love writing letters and I love getting letters. It's a win-win situation!!

:) Anyways, loyal readers, I better get off. Hopefully I will have something wonderful to talk about tomorrow!!

LOVES <3

No comments: