Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thinking...

I go home in 2 days, and I have mixed feelings about it. I am so excited to see my family and my friends back home, but I will be leaving the little Idaho family that I have here, some of which I will not see for 2 years... SOOOOO hopefully I can get through all this without crying... maybe... we'll see...

I bombed my philosophy class... I know I did. That class was HARD!! And the teacher was never clear on anything!!

I am hoping I do ok in Book of Mormon.

I believe I passed Humanities. I liked Humanities a lot.

I should be packing right now... but I don't want to...

So instead, I am writing on my blog. Fun times. I finished the present that me and Chels will be giving to Mike and Brian. The great thing about it is that they know we will be giving them something, they just don't know what it is :).

Alrighty, I will go pack. I may write some more later!

Bye all!

No comments: