Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alright, Alright.

I'll write something about being home.

I haven't done that yet, I have just written random things on here LoL

ALRIGHTY. Well, I am home, have been home for a week. Which means that I have only 15 days until I am back in the Burg... not that I am counting...

I am happy to be home, for the most part. I have been able to hang out with my family, and I have seen few friends, but it has snowed here. SNOW IN WASHINGTON!! It really hardly ever snows this much ever here. Ok, that last sentence didn't make much sense... Let's see if I can fix it. Here in Washington, we hardly get much snow. This year, we have a lot of snow. That's better. Alright, so since it has snowed here, my parents have been too afraid to let me drive around, since there is a lot of ice on the ground. So I have been kinda under house arrest... Kinda... But that's ok. So, there is snow, and that means that I have been kinda bored. But that's ok.

Christmas is in 4 days YAY :). I already know what I am getting... but so does everyone else. EXCEPT Ian. Ian still believes in Santa... and Malcolm wants to ruin that for him... Jerk.

Anyways, I will write more later, take pics, all that jazz.

:)

No comments: