Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Future...?

Not gonna lie, I am kinda bored this Sunday. 8 days and counting until I am back in the Burg.

Also, for some reason, I have had family on the mind. Like, not my family that I have now, but my future family, and I don't know why. I keep thinking about marriage, kids, how I will raise them, everything! And I am only 18! Goodness me, I know that I don't HAVE to be thinking about this, but for some reason it is all that I can think about.

I keep thinking about what temple I want to get married in, what time of the year, where I am going to have my reception, if I am going to have more than one, how many people to invite, what colors, what cake. WHY?! I have never ever ever planned my own wedding, ever, and now I start for some reason. I wonder why...

And then I think about my family, how many kids I want, where I want to live, how I will raise them. Obviously I will raise them in the gospel, but how will I discipline them? How far apart will they be? I don't know...

My future, of course, is unpredictable, and I can't help but think about it. I hope that things go ok, and that I will be able to have the Lord help me know that I am doing the right things whenever I need to make a decision.

LoL sorry about blabbing on and on about this, but it has been on my mind for a while, so I thought I would get it off my chest.

:)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I've had the same things on my mind for the longest time. I'm still undecided about it all.