Thursday, December 18, 2008

BAHAHAHA!!

I would have boys fill this out when I started to like them, and then they would have me fill it out.


Basics:
Name:
Age:
Location:
Height:
Hair (color and style):
Eyes:
Piercings/tattoos:

OTHER:
1. Where would you want to go on dates?
2. Who are three of your favorite bands/artists?
3. Do you drink/smoke?
4. Do you like the beach?
5. If so...would you go with me to the beach?
6. Do you like movies?
7. If so would you stay up and watch them with me at night?
8. If I were to take you out to a movie, would we watch the movie?
9. If not what would we be doing?
10. Do you play an instrument?
11. If so...what?
12. Would you call me right after we saw each other?
13. How would you rate my hugs from 1-10?
14. Favorite body part on a girl/guy?
15. What would you say is the best thing about yourself?
16. Do you have any reps (ex: heartbreaker, player, slut)?
17. Would you kiss just because?

What Would You Do If...
I cried:
I said I liked you:
I kissed you:
I touched your butt:
I was hospitalized:
I ran away from home:
I got in a fight and you were there:
I got dumped:
I pissed you off:

What Do You Think Of My...
Personality:
Eyes:
Face:
Hair:
Clothes:
Voice:
Humor:
Choice of music:
Manners:
Friends:
Decisions:

Would You...
Be my friend:
Tell me the truth no matter what:
Buy me a birthday gift:
Spread rumors about me:
Hold my hand:
Keep in touch:
Make me a snack:
Love me:
Make-out with me:
Ditch me:
Use me:
Ask me out:
Date me:

Put checks next to the ones you would do.
WOULD YOU…
[] go out with me?
[] give me your number?
[] kiss me?
[] let me kiss you?
[] watch a movie with me?
[] be my boyfriend?
[] hug me?
[] take me home to meet your parents?
[] sing car karaoke w/ me?
[] sit in the doctor’s office with me because I didn't want to go alone?
[] return this for me to answer your questions?

D0 Y0U…
[] think I’m cute?
[] want to kiss me?
[] want to cuddle with me?
[] want to hook up with me?

ARE WE...
[] acquaintances?
[] friends?
[] in a relationship?

AM I...
[] smart?
[] cute?
[] funny?
[] cool?
[] interesting to talk to?

HAVE Y0U EVER...
[] thought about me?
[] thought there might be an "us"?
[] thought about hookin’ up with me?
[] found yourself wanting to kiss me?
[] wished I were there?

ARE Y0U...
[] happy you know me?
[] mad at me?
[] thinkin’ bout me?
[] going to return this so that I will return the favor?

I love Junior High School!! :)

No comments: