Sunday, December 28, 2008

Five... I stole this from Chels.

5 Random blurbs of my personal philosophy:

1. I believe that love will conquer all, whether it is really bad or really good. Love will always be around.
2. You need to stay little, even when you grow up. Being a little kid will help you get through anything.
3. I believe in the Church with all my heart. I know that what I learn in Church is true, and that everything I learn will help me immensely in my life.
4. The decisions you make will shape who you become, whether you made a good or bad one. They will help you learn and grow each and every day.
5. Life can be beautiful, but only if you want it to be.


5 Questions circulating in my head right now:

1. Will I be ok at BYU-I this next semester?
2. Am I making the right decisions, or am I just messing up again?
3. Does he really care that way, or is he just saying that?
4. When will everything just be GOOD again?
5. Do I rush into things to often, or do I not rush enough?


5 lines that are currently stuck in my head:

1. "That‘s what she said."
2. "Jesus once was a little child, a little child like me..."
3. "I will follow you into the dark.”
4. "All you need is love."
5. "If I could tell the world just one thing it would be that we‘re all okay."


5 things that bother you:

1. When people misspell simple words.
2. When someone drops me without talking to me first.
3. When people yell and fight. I hate it.
4. When no one listens to me, or what I have to say.
5. When my questions never get answered.


5 things that I think about when I'm told to go to my happy place:

1. The Temple
2. The beach
3. Disney World. No joke.
4. The waterfront at sunset
5. Parks


5 things I want people to know about myself

1. I care more about others than myself.
2. I have a hard time expressing my thoughts. I feel bad when I do, like I make a mistake every time.
3. I try my hardest to get by everyday, but it starts to get more and more difficult.
4. I really love summer time. Hotness is my all-time favorite.
5. I want to be loved for who I am, not who you want me to be. If a guy doesn’t like me at my worst, then he shouldn’t get the chance to like me at my best.

No comments: