Saturday, January 2, 2010

Home

Don't get me wrong. I love being in Washington. I love being around my family, having the rain fall, watching TV on a big screen with surround sound, playing games, and sharing memories that make every person in my family literally laugh out loud.

But I am sad that I am not going back to Idaho, where it seems my real friends are. They will all be doing fun things, like dances, movie nights, helping to plan a wedding, and I will be...

Today has been a good day, but I want a GREAT day. I want to take pictures, make music videos, laugh about something stupid I said, attempt to do homework, then get distracted by walking into my roommate's room and start watching Grey's online. I want to listen to problems, and stay up late talking about my feelings to my roommate. That, to me, is a great day,

I want to be in Idaho, even if I know I should be in Washington right now.

I REALLY hope I get the chance to visit my roommates sometime this semester. Even if it might just be for a weekend.

I wish I had a car. MY car. A car only I could use. Then I could just get in it and drive to my friends.

Home is a weird word to me now. Where is my home, really? Is it in Rexburg, ID? Or is it still in Puyallup, WA? To be honest, I have no idea.

Hopefully tomorrow will not be as rainy as today, so that maybe I can go and take pictures. I really do miss that...

Sorry this is way random. Just some things I needed to say.

LOVES <3

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

i love you and it'll work out.
and even if it doesn't, you always have a home in us (your rommates) and you can come back to it whenever you feel lost.