Thursday, January 7, 2010

Roommate talk across states.

With Jillise:

"I'm bored and don't want to do homework, so I decided to call you."

"Remember when I would come into your room and watch shows when we both should have been doing homework?"

( Thoughts in head: *No wonder she called me*)


JILLISE CALL ME AT HOME!!! CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL!!!


"Sorry about that weird noise I made... I almost sneezed."

"All I heard was that noise, and then nothing else. I got worried!"



With Chelsie:

8:38pm Chelsie

haha

just because you are far away, doesn't mean you don't have roommate duties

8:39pm Symone

GOOD! I don't want those duties to go away! :):)


8:40pm Chelsie

haha

oh they won't


8:41pm Symone

I am glad to hear that. :):)


8:43pm Chelsie

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD TO ME?


8:43pm Symone

Because you are my roommate, and my bestie. And you deserve it.

So shut up and let me talk!

:):)

I love you Chelsie


8:44pm Chelsie

yes ma'am!

love you too

No comments: