Sunday, January 31, 2010

Confusion...?

There are a couple of things that have been on my mind the last few days. I don't know why, but they have been.

Since starting school at BYU-I in September of 2008, I have seen a fair number of my friends prepare for and leave on their missions. While some are still serving, a good chunk have come home early. Why? Everyone has a reason, and I don't, won't, and have never judged someone for coming home early. I just... don't understand why.

A few months ago, I finally admitted to feelings. And they haven't changed. But I have seen some feelings change in the friends around me. How does that happen? And to some, the changes have happened quickly. Why?

I also have realized that some of my friends from high school don't seem to want to be the same friends that they were. Why? Have I changed? Have they? I don't even know.

I seem to have lost a best friend. And to be honest... I really am not that sad. Sure, I feel bad because she was my best friend for years, but time changes people, and that's what seems to have happened between her and I.

These are the things that have been on my mind. Kind of scrambled, but that's how my mind is right now.

LOVES <3

No comments: