Thursday, January 7, 2010

Job, Car, Ugh.

So, I got the job. Don't know EXACTLY what I will be doing and when I will start, but I got a job, which is better than nothing, right?! Yep, that's what I thought too ;)

A Chevy Cavalier 2002 silver 4 door automatic car. I call him McStreamy. A combination of McDreamy and McSteamy. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, you understand the meaning of those two names. Yeah, I was obsessed with Grey's Anatomy when I got the car. Deal with it :D.

This car is causing fights to occur between my brother and I. As I have been out at school, I have learned to seriously hate fighting. Screaming, yelling, being mean. I just don't like it. So, having to come home to Malcolm having his license was one of the things I did not want to deal with.

"You should have just stayed in Idaho."

"You always talk behind my back, so shut up."

"She is liked more than me, and gets away with more."

"She got to use it during school, why can't I?"

Honestly, if worse comes to worse, I will just walk to work. I'd work near my house anyways, and I would walk around school all the time, with the exception of using Chelsie's car. I just don't want to fight anymore.

LOVES <3

No comments: