Sunday, January 24, 2010

Number 200

I decided that I fail epically at writing blogs, even more so that I am home. I guess I will fill you guys in on some of the things that have happened here while I have been home.

I GOT THE JOB! I am working at Sound Family Medicine in the mail room and with medical records. My week goes like this...

Sundays- Church 1:30-3:30PM
Mondays- Work 8AM-4PM, with lunch from 12-1PM; FHE at 7PM
Tuesdays- Work 8AM-4PM, with lunch from 12-1PM
Wednesdays- Work 8AM-4PM, with lunch from 12-1PM; Zumba 7-8PM
Thursdays- Work 8AM-4PM, with lunch from 12-1PM
Fridays- Work 8AM-4PM, with lunch from 12-1PM
Saturdays- Nothing

It's awesome...? At least I have a job. It keeps me busy.

Also, I decided on the camera over the car. I am really excited about it!! I am also getting a new cell phone! YES! And, I'm buying them WITH MY OWN MONEY! Which makes everything SO MUCH COOLER!

I also decided to make some care packages for people. If you want one, you should let me know ;). What would you put into a care package? I am at a blank for what I would put in them.

Anyways, I know this isn't a great post, but I will TRY to get better at it! PROMISE!

LOVES <3

No comments: