Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend

My weekend isn't over yet, but a lot has already happened. On Friday, Chelsie, Jillise, Mindie, Kaiti, and I went to a bonfire, hosted by Vicki. It was a lot of fun! I still smell of bonfire :( but that's okay.

Wow, I look scary...

Then, on Saturday, I went on a day-long field trip for my Natural Disasters class. We went to the Teton Dam site, Henry's Lake, Island Park, West Yellowstone, and other places. We talked about different natural disasters that had occurred in those places. It was a very interesting trip, but I don't think it had to take 9 hours out of my day to do.



Now, it's Sunday. I miss people today... And I've been thinking a lot over the weekend, and I don't know how to organize my thoughts. Maybe I just need to write them all down and then rip it up. That might help...

LOVES <3

No comments: