Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thirteen Reasons Why

So, I went to Borders one day when my family and I were shopping, and I started to read this book, "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher. It caught my attention, and seemed very interesting. In the book, it talks about thirteen reasons why a girl committed suicide. Kinda morbid, I know, but interesting at the same time... At least to me.

Anyways, I wanted to give thirteen reasons of why I love life in this blog. Just because it feels like a good time to.

Thirteen Reasons Why Symone Misao Stout Loves Life:

1) My parents
2) My siblings
3) My roommates
4) My bestie best friends
5) My best friends (yes, there is a difference :D)
6) My religion
7) My school
8) Sunsets
9) Music
10) Movies
11) 3 hours of television every Thursday
12) Learning new things every day
13) Quotes that I live by every day

Every single one of these things, plus many many others, reminds me daily that Life IS Beautiful.

Even when things get tough, these things help me get through.

Just thought I would let everyone know :]

LOVES <3

No comments: