Monday, October 26, 2009

I love my brother.

Growing up, I hated him. We fought all the time, said some terrible things to each other, and never wanted anything to do with one another.

My 9th grade year was the worst. I was in "high school", he was a sevie. He told me to f- myself. Of course I did tell all his friends that he still wet the bed... Not a very good year for us.

Then, I started getting boyfriends, and my little brudder started to act like the older son. The "my sister is a one-of-a-kind girl, you will never find another girl like her in your lifetime, so you screw with her, and I will mess up your face" kind of brother.

Now, I love my brother. He is the greatest. He is my protecting brother. The one I can talk to if something has bothered me. The one who will throw me surprise parties on my birthday because I don't have anything planned. The one who will mix yellow cake batter, grab two spoons, sit with me and eat it while watching a movie. The one who is finally happy again, and I am so happy to see that.

He is in Choir and does theater, which is the GREATEST thing for him. He is so good at it, and I can tell he loves it, whether he wants to admit it or not.

Malcolm starts singing at 1:45 :D

Malcolm, you are amazing, and I will love you always and forever. You are the greatest brother!

LOVES <3

No comments: