Monday, December 7, 2009

Sleepy... so so sleepy...

It's getting to that time in the semester. The time where you want to sleep, but if you do, you lose precious time. The time where all you can think about are tests and projects. The time where, when it's over, you will be happier than ever.

Every college student deals with it. My dear friends, it is FINALS time.

Or close to it. There are two weeks left in the semester. By this time next week, I should have a majority of my final projects over and done with.

I am excited to go home, I am. But I get sad every time I think of it...

I am going to talk to my mom about possibly doing Fast Grad. Just so I am not stuck here until 2013. But I need to talk it over with her.

Anyways, my ramblings will take a break for now. I need to get back to homework.

LOVES <3

No comments: