Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve?!

Dang, how did it get to this day already? I can't believe it. I have been home now for almost 2 weeks, and have around 4 months to go... I need a job. I need a job. I need need need a job!!!

Anyways, this blog is to tell ya'll the resolutions that I have for 2010. I didn't make any resolutions last New Year's because I didn't really want to. But I need to this year. There are many things I feel I need to do in order to feel better about myself, and how I live my life.

I might add more, but here are the 9 things I want to work on this year.

1) Work out more
2) Read scriptures every day
3) Pray every day
4) Work on weaknesses
5) Try to eat breakfast every day
6) Work on becoming closer to the Lord
7) Do more service
8) Show more love to everyone
9) Read a book every week (or month, whichever will be more plausible.)

So, those are it. My resolutions for the year 2010. Can you believe that it is already 2010?! YIKES! I am going to be 20 in 8 months! I cannot believe it!

Anyways, I hope New Year's is great for you! I hope 2009 was great for you, but that 2010 will be even better!

Love you all!!

LOVES <3

No comments: