Saturday, November 14, 2009

Relaxation, Pandora and Food.

Today has been a chill day, and I love it. This morning, my roommates (Chelsie, Zoie, Anne) and I went to Winco, and we got FOOD! Oh, it feels good to look in the fridge/ cupboards? and see food that I can eat whenever I want to. Chicken, pasta, pineapples, bell peppers... The list goes on.

Shout out to Chelsie. THANKS FOR DRIVING US TO WINCO! SAVED ME A TRIP TO BROULIMS, EVEN IF IT IS 20 FEET AWAY :]

Then, we come back and I didn't really feel like going to my group meeting. A few minutes later, I get a phone call. "Would you mind if we didn't meet today? I don't see the use in it." "No, of course I don't mind." *score!!!*

So, we have been lounging around our apartment, reading books, listening to Pandora, and having a great day.

By the way, Pandora is amazingly awesome! I never REALLY listened to it before by myself, so I did yesterday and today, and it might become one of my new best friends. Whoever came up with it is a pure genius.

So, hopefully, this night continues as the day has been. Chill, relaxing, but great at the same time.

LOVES <3

No comments: