Thursday, November 12, 2009

If God brought you to it, God will bring you through it.

I try to find new quotes to use in letters I send, as my Facebook status, or just to have stored in my mind and remembered for those times that I need it.

I was looking through my friends' Facebooks yesterday, and one of my friends had this as their status. It kinda fits with everything that has been happening in my life as of late.

Last weekend was a bad weekend. A bad bad bad weekend. I really didn't know what to do, how to handle anything, what to say. It was just bad. As time has passed, I realized that I will get better. Eventually, things will be just fine, and I will feel okay once again. I'm starting to now. The point is that God will always be there to help me and anyone else who needs it, no matter what. We just have to go to Him, and allow Him to help. He won't leave us alone.

I've been inspired by the tiny miracles I have seen in my life in the last few weeks, in case you couldn't tell. That's why most of my blogs have been about the power of Heavenly Father and what He can help us with. I promise I will give a blog of updates soon!

LOVES <3

No comments: