Saturday, January 8, 2011

Seahawks Win!

Alright, so today has been full of ups and downs.  But, it was an okay day overall. 


 My team, the Seahawks, played the New Orleans Saints and were considered the underdogs.


The game was played at Qwest Field, so my Hawks had home advantage.  The game started off rocky... The first quarter ended with the Saints ahead, 10-7.  The end of the second quarter had us in the lead, at 24-20.  Then the third quarter ended with us at 34-20.  Then, the Saints started to come back.  And, at this point, I was on the edge of my seat, so excited to see what was going to come.  


Matt Hasselbeck 


Marshawn Lynch

 My quarterback, Matt Hasselbeck, was on a roll tonight.  He was playing super well, and I am so happy.  Marshawn Lynch has to be one of my all-time favorite players now.  He did the greatest run I have ever seen!


This run led to the underdog Seahawks beating the reigning Super Bowl Champs, the Saints, 41-36.

Seriously, best game I have ever seen.  I really hope that the Seahawks can keep this up in order to win other games.  But, even if they don't win other games, they beat the Saints.  With an amazing game.  And that is amazing to me.

No comments: