Monday, January 24, 2011

Can't Sleep.

It is 1:18 in the morning.  I am sitting in my living room, with Hannah Montana playing in the background.  Why that show?  Because it seriously is the only interesting, appropriate thing that is on TV right now.  As I am sitting here, typing this, I realize that I have no need to be awake this late.  But, yet, here I am.  That's happened to me a lot in the last couple of days.  I don't have any need to stay up late, but I do anyways.  I'd say it's because I have a lot of my mind, which is no lie, but that isn't why I am still awake.

The problem is that I don't really KNOW why I am still awake.  I mean, I bet if I wanted to, I could go lay down in bed, close my eyes, and fall asleep pretty easily.  But, I don't want to.  I just feel like there is a reason why I am awake, and I need to find out what it is before I can go to sleep.

Ugh.  Now I am just rambling about not being able to sleep.  LoL sorry about the random blogs lately.  I just haven't known what to say.  Actually, no, that isn't true.  I DO know what I want to say, but I don't know how best to write them out here.  Maybe I don't need to put them on here.  Maybe I can just write them out in a journal or something... Hmm...

Anyways, I'll write more later.

No comments: