Thursday, January 20, 2011

Number 300

I am a Daughter of God.  I have a Heavenly Father who loves me for who I am, and will always love me.  He is around to help me get through the hard times in life, and will always be there for me.

I am a Daughter of God, and I deserve to be treated as such.

Lately, I haven't been treated like that, but that will change.  I deserve to have someone who will work for me.  I deserve someone who will tell me the truth at all times.  I deserve someone who wants to see me, and doesn't feel obligated.  I deserve to be loved for me, and to have fun with someone.

So, for that reason, there will be some changes made in my life.  For right now, there are certain people that I will not be talking to.  And I will live my life, and stay strong.

I deserve to be treated better than I have been treated, and one day someone will come into my life who will treat me like the Daughter of God I am.

No comments: