Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks

On this Thanksgiving Day, I have a lot to be thankful for.  So, here it goes.

I am thankful for...

- A family who loves me, no matter what.
- Friends who are there for me, through thick and thin.
- Roommates who love me for me.
- Faith and my religion, which keeps me grounded.
- A warm home/apartment to sleep in at night.
- Running water to use for drinking and getting clean.
- Food to eat and gain strength for the day.
- Forgiveness for the things that I have done in the past.
- Eternal love, which never ends.
- A Savior who sacrificed His life for mine and everyone who lives on this Earth.
- My school, where I am growing both in a spiritual and secular way.
- Everything I have ever been blessed with in my life.
- And you.

Don't forget to be thankful for things.  It helps you see the good in the world.  And, let people know that you are thankful for them.  You never know when it will be the last time for you to do that.

No comments: