Thursday, November 4, 2010

Everything will fall into place.

"God knows better than you what you need. He always attempts to speak to you. Listen, and follow the uncomfortable suggestions that He makes to us--everything will fall into its place."

Last semester (April-July 2010), I had a strong feeling to do something that I knew would make me feel uncomfortable.  A feeling to tell someone something that had been on my mind for a while.  A feeling to get rid of  some of the bad feelings that had begun to take over my life.  I knew I would be uncomfortable, but I knew that being uncomfortable wouldn't last very long.  Was I going to let the fear of what would happen hold me back from becoming happy again?

I eventually followed that feeling to talk, and now things are better than they have been in an extremely long time.

I am getting that feeling again.  To do something that will make me uncomfortable.  But, I know that God knows what He is doing.  I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: