Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My mind is like a... Tornado? Hurricane? Mess?

Ever have those times where you just have so many different things on your mind at one time, and don't know exactly how to express what is there?  And no matter how many times you try to clear your mind, it just never works?  Well, if you have, then you will understand what is going on with me right now.

I just have a lot of things rolling around in my mind, ranging from important to random to just plain dumb.  I am having a lot of difficulty expressing my thoughts, hence the reason why they are still in my mind.

One day, I may just write a long, super random letter that lists every single thing on my mind.  Maybe not.  I just need to find some way to get my brain to shut up at night!

Alright, I am done with my rant.  Blah, time to be a good student and work on my homework.

LOVES <3

No comments: