Sunday, June 7, 2009

You'll Be In My Heart



This song kinda fits how I feel about some wonderful people that have been in my life, either from this year or for many years before.

I am a protective person. I love to make sure that everyone I know is feeling good, no matter what. It hurts me to see my friends suffer through the trials that they have to go through while they live here on this Earth. So, I take them by the hand, and try to help them through it.


This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more


Yes, I do know that this is kind of like a lullaby being sung to a little child, but some of the lyrics fit, no matter what age or where you may be, You Will Always Be In My Heart. <3

LOVES <3

No comments: