Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 100th Blog Entry!

Okay, so this is weird to think that I have talked about and shared 100 things now! That is so cool!

Anyways...

This blog entry will be about one of my favorite bands of ALL time.

30 Seconds to Mars


They, honestly, are so great! I love their music, and their lyrics, and just everything! They are amazing.



I don't exactly remember how I got into them, but the first song I heard by them was "The Kill." From there, I was hooked. I have no idea what draws me to them, to be honest, because when most people meet me, they think I am just into rap, hip hop, pop, classical... Trust me, I have been told all this. But I just LOVE this group.

So I thought I would share that with you. I have been in a "30 Seconds to Mars" mood for the last couple of days...

I WILL own all their CDs one day!!

LOVES <3

No comments: