Thursday, June 18, 2009

HEY!

I haven't written in a while. I started writing out my thoughts again, like in a journal type thing. I've missed that. Just saying.

Two weeks from yesterday, I will be in New Hampshire. Yes, you read that correctly. I, Symone M. Stout is traveling to the East Coast. WHY?! Wellllll, let's see. I started off this semester having no one here to hang out with, talk with, anything. I spent most of my time in my room, in front of my computer, not doing anything else. I felt so lonely, and sad. My mom felt bad for me, so she decided to let me go to New Hampshire to see one of my roommates and best friends, Chelsie. So I will be seeing her, and I will also be seeing MIKE!! Yes, Michael Kevin Ivey will also be in New Hampshire at the time that I am. He is one of my best guy friends ever, so I will get a double dose of friends. Also, before that, my family will be stopping in Rexburg on their way to Utah, so I will get to see them!! And after that, I have Jillise stopping by to visit. I am just SO EXCITED for JULY! And then, after that, I will be going home in, like, 18 days after coming back from New Hampshire. I am just so so so so so so so so so so so excited for next month. In case you couldn't tell already :).

Alrighty, I will write later.

LOVES <3

No comments: