Friday, May 15, 2009

Tell someone... that you love them

"Did you say it?...
.....'I Love You....
....I don't ever want to live without you....
....You've changed my life...'

Did you say it?
Make a plan.
Set a goal.
Work toward it, but every now and then,
Look around.
Drink it in.

'Cause this is it...
It might all be gone tomorrow...."

So, I stole this from Chelsie's individual blog, but I know what it's from so that's ok... I think... LoL.

Grey's Anatomy is one of my all time favorite shows, and I will be sooo upset when it goes off the air, because every show must come to an end sometime. But this last episode really got to me, and got me thinking.

Do we really tell all those we love that we love them? Do those we love know we truly do care about them? Do you really show it?

We all have someone in the world that we don't tell we love. We all have someone who is unaware of how we truly felt about them. Don't let time pass. Tell everyone you love that you love them, because you never really know when the time will come that it will be too late. They won't answer calls, or they will be gone forever, and you will sit and wish that you had told them exactly what you felt.

So, I invite you to stop holding back, and let them know. You will feel better, knowing that they, too, know.

LOVES <3

No comments: