Thursday, May 7, 2009

"But of you it is required to forgive all men."

So, today in Book of Mormon, our teacher asked us to think of grudges that we may be holding, or of someone who has caused us deep pain and we have yet to forgive them. Well, to be honest, my mind kind of drew a blank. I mean, I know that there is someone out there who I haven't fully forgiven, but I just couldn't think of anyone. Then, as I was walking to the library, I thought of some. So, I will share with you guys. No, I will not use names, but I will say what I need to say.

- I forgive you for running away. I may not understand what I did to cause you to do that, or if there was any way to stop it from happening, but it did. There must have been a reason, but I just want you to know I forgive you.

- I forgive you for not calling me back. I get it, you are too busy with other things. Just don't forget about me.

- I forgive you for calling me fat. I knew then, and I know now, that I am not fat. I am actually in good health, and will stay that way for a while.

- I forgive you for all you put me through. End of story.

- I forgive you for not letting me do what I felt was "right." It actually helped me, and I just didn't see it until now.

- I forgive you for being the friend that I never thought I'd have. I just wish you would see that the things you are doing are hurting you, not helping.

- I forgive you for lying to me. There must have been some reason I wasn't worth the truth.

- I forgive you for leaving me for no apparent reason. We needed to find who we were and what we wanted in life.

- I forgive you for making me feel worthless and insignificant. Because of you, I actually learned to love myself and not take things so personally.

And lastly, I forgive you. I forgive you for things that you will put me through, and feelings that you will make me have. Sure, I may not have met you yet, but I know pain will be caused by you, and I just want you to know now that I do forgive you.

LOVES!! <3

No comments: