Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wow... I am 18 and a half...

Countdown:
6 days- Valentine's Day
19 days- Washington :)
40 days- California :)

I don't know what to write tonight, really. I have had a lot of things on my mind, but I don't know what to write about here. I finally went shopping today. I have food!!! :D It is good, I have missed having food. I will probably need to go shopping again in 2 weeks, but I will try to portion out my food so as to not have to do that. I missed church last week, which sucked. I was really tired and felt sick, and so I didn't go. So I will be going today :). Um... I miss my family. I miss the family I have in WA, and the Idaho family. I don't have that many days until I get to see them again, but I still miss them...

My classes are going good. I have an A in Math and a B...? in Personal Health and Wellness. It is really hard to tell with that class, mostly because we just took one test... And he doesn't put the grades online... So, yeah. Maybe I will ask him what I have after class on Monday. Anyways, I have a 6-day weekend starting on Wednesday. Exciting, huh? No, not really LoL. I don't have a car, so there is really nothing I can do.

I love Heavenly Father. He has blessed me immensely, and He continues to do that now. I don't know where I would ever be without His love and blessings in my life. I just hope that I can stay in His good grace...

By the way, I love this song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sApH8VtWFI

Alright, I think I better end this. LOVES <3

No comments: