Sunday, February 15, 2009

*Sigh*

So, I found out some news today that didn't go over very well with me, or any of my other friends...

A friend of mine, Josh, died today.

I am in a state of shock still. I can't believe it. He isn't gone, he is still here...

No, he isn't. He is in a better place. The Lord had a plan for him. He was needed to do work on the other side.

Josh was such an amazing person, he still is an amazing person. He was a great guy, always made us laugh. And he was my teammate when we played Call of Duty 4. Sorry I sucked so much, Josh. I know you are in a better place, ready to teach those that need to be taught. You will always be remembered...

Miss you and Love you <3

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.

Losing a friend is the worst. I lost a friend named Tenille when I was in 9th grade. Just remember that everything happens for a reason, and that, like you said, the Lord has a plan for each of us. Even if his plan is a short one, it's still significant and has purpose. Love you, and if you need to talk, I am here! :)

~Jennifer