Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rememberings on Feb. 14th

My little brother, Ian, will be 8 years old in 2 months. Wow, time flies.

Yesterday was Valentine's day. I was sad for many reasons.

One, I DIDN'T GET ANY FREAKING NECCO CONVERSATION HEARTS!!! They are my favorite candy, and I didn't get any this year.

Two, I didn't get anything from my daddy. Now, I know, I am in college and can't expect to get anything from him on this day, but he would always put out a box of chocolates and a card, and I missed that a lot today.

Three, things aren't like Elementary School through High School anymore. You don't get candy from friends LoL.

All in all, though, I still had fun. I went to Trent Neilsen's place here in Rexburg and played a sweet/intense game called Killer Bunnies. If you haven't played it, you should. But only on a day when you have a lot of time to play. It took the 4 of us 3 HOURS to finish. YIKES!!

Me and Chels also went to Trish and Vicki's for dinner. It was fun. I got out of my dorm twice today. *YESSSSS*.

Ummm.... I have been taking pictures for a little while, just of random things around the dorm. Trying to calm down. Usually I would take a walk and take pics, but it is past curfew, so I can't leave the dorm :(.

I am starting to get used to this cold weather. Sad, I know. I hate the cold. I wish I was in Hawaii right now LoL.

Ok, now I am rambling. I am pretty sure that I will have a lot to talk about tomorrow.

LOVES <3

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I didn't get any of those either and my backpack is usually OVERFLOWING with boxes of them on V day!! What kind of crap is this?? I blame the economy ;)

Well, until I can give you a real one, here is a virtual hug:

(((Symone)))

Love you!

Jennifer