Monday, February 2, 2009

BYU Vocal Point = AMAZING!

So, last Saturday, me and my roommates went and saw BYU Vocal Point, who are the guys who are performing in the video. It was one of the most amazing things ever. They sounded amazing, and they did so many different songs. The sang Home by Michael Buble, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, Thriller by Michael Jackson, Grace Kelly by Mika, Proud to be an American, The 12 Days of Christmas, No Not Much, Remember When It Rained by Josh Groban, Inspector Gadget, a cereal song, Hey Pachuco, a Russian song, The Nicest Kids in Town, Be Still My Soul, and Lead Kindly Light. They also did the movie sounds... hahaha and some other songs, but me and Chels have a brain fart and can't remember any other ones.

As I said, they were amazing. Hope you enjoy. LOVES <3

No comments: