Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today...

Today started off as a horrible day. Here is the story.

I kept waking up during the night because I expected a phone call for some reason, and then I set my alarm for 8:30 so I could see my math teacher at 9. Well, an alarm went off earlier and then shut off and I thought it was mine so I didn't want to wake up. THEN my actual alarm went off, and my phone had fallen between the crack that is my wall and the desk. The phone was half an inch away from my fingers when I stretched out my arm, and I couldn't get it so the alarm kept going off and woke up my roommate. Then I got my phone and checked it and I had a missed phone call!!! So then I was ticked and didn't want to leave, but Chels said I had to, so I tried I-Learn to see if I could get the documents, which I couldn't, and that's why I needed to see my teacher. So I went to see my teacher and found out that I needed Microsoft Word, not Works, which is what I have. So then I came back and slept for an hour and 45 minutes, then went to the library to get the documents for math. In order to print them, I needed to put money on my I-card. I didn't know that, so I found a way to put money on my I-Card and printed them off. Then I came back, and straightened my hair and Chels stepped on the straightener while it was still hot.

BLAH!!! But, I went to class and had the best time. Then a friend texted me saying that I meant the world to them, and that made my day better. BUT that is not the purpose of this post.

I talked to a friend today, and while talking to them I realized something. Once you make a choice to follow something the Lord has taught us to do, Satan tries 10 times harder to make it so you can't accomplish that. HE CANNOT WIN!! We will, and can, prevail against him.

That's all I wanted to say :)

No comments: