Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back in the Burg!

So, I am once again in Rexburg, ID. The weather is COOOOOLD!!!! And snow is everywhere, but it's ok. The worst is yet to come, or so my Math teacher said.

Yes, you read that right. Instead of online calsses, I am in REAL CLASSES!!!!! Yes, I am off-track, so I had to take night classes, but they are already wayyyyyy better than online courses.

Anywho, so yesterday classes started for everyone, including me. So I have one class on Mondays and Wednesdays, and another class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I get Fridays off, and so I have 3-day weekends all semester :).

So, anyways, my Mon/Wed class is Personal Health and Wellness. So I show up to class, waiting for the teacher to arrive. 5 minutes go by... 10... 15... after 15 minutes I just left. The rule is, if the teacher doesn't show after 15 minutes you can leave. So I did. Not a good way to start off the semester.

So today, I went to College Algebra. WOW!!! I am so excited for that class. The teacher seems really cool (yes he actualy showed up), I talked to people, and I am just really excited.

I miss Mike and Brian terribly, though. All day today, Chels and I told stories about them. Pathetic, we know, but they were our other halves. We just want them here, but we know that they need to be where they are...

Hopefully this gets easier...

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Know that they miss you too, so much. Mike is always saying, "Ah! I wish Symone was here to see this!" or "Take a picture of this, the Idaho girls would laugh so hard!" He and I want to visit you and Chelsie really bad.. Hopefully soon! I will keep you posted! And always remember I am praying for you and Chelsie, that God will bring you comfort while the boys are away for a little while. They are always in your hearts my dear, no matter where they are in the world!