Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ..." - Louis Hector Berlioz

"You make your own timing. You only miss the moment if you don't seize it. Because you're too afraid of what might happen if you do."

SOOO I am writing a blog about, you got it, seizing the moment and never letting time pass by.

Alright, I have had my fair share of letting time pass without changing the situation I was in. NOT A GOOD CHOICE! You need to take the opportunities presented to you, because you never know if they will help you or not. Also, if you are in a situation that you don't particularly like, then GET OUT OF IT!!! You need to have the strength to change those things that you can. I didn't get that strength until recently, and boy did I wish I would have gotten it sooner.

Another thing, pray to the Lord to know if the path you are on is right, to know if what you are doing is in accordance with His plan for you. I started doing that recently, and I have felt like the path I am finally on is the right one. I just hope to continue to follow the plan that He set up for me in heaven, before I was born.

Alright, I think I am gonna head out. LOVES! <3

No comments: