Friday, January 30, 2009

Rexburg, ID


Snow snow snow! It is EVERYWHERE! And it is cold-ish. Well, at the moment that I am writing this, it is 21 degrees, which is warm... kinda... LoL. It has been between -20 and 14 degrees for the last couple days, so it is starting to warm up, but it probably won't stay that way.

Since coming back out to school a lot of different things have happened. Things in both my classes and my life.

Well, for starters, I am passing my classes. I got a B or a B- on my first test in Personal Health and Wellness, and I have an A in College Algebra. To be honest, I love my math class. Brother Cameron takes the time to explain everything, and makes sure that we understand what we are doing. I don't like Brother Lamph's (pronounced lamp) teaching style. He never gives out homework, the only thing he asks is that we read the chapter, join in the discussion in class, and do the Butter Burner, which is work out for 3 days, 30 minutes a day, 180 minutes a week at the minimum. I just never know what is going to be on the tests, and it stresses me out!!! But we will see where things go. I got a rough draft of a schedule for next semester. I am really excited about it. I am trying to get three-day-weekends again. That would be legit.

Now onto the things in my life. I like having guy friends. I think that they bring a lot less drama in my life, and I know that they are willing to protect me and help me out if I need it, without having to know the whole entire story. WELLLLLLLLLL having guy friends can also be a bad thing. I am a flirt... A big one, which isn't always the best thing. I have been working on it, but not hard enough, I suppose. Anyways, I have had 7 guys friends tell me that they are interested in me, and when they hear that I am kinda dating someone else, they get irritated and stop talking to me, like it is the end of the world that they can't be with me. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! I have no idea what to do. The thing is, I am really really happy. Like, I haven't been this happy in... a long time. I am not gonna give up my happiness just because someone else is pissed at me. I have done that too many times for my own good.


ANYWHO, topic change. I love school. Brigham Young University-Idaho is an amazing school. The spirit is felt so strong here, and I know that Heavenly Father continually finds ways to bless my while I am here, whether it be with the teachers I have, or the roommates I get to live with, or the blessing of being surrounded by people who all believe in the same things I do. It is wonderful.


As was said, I love my roommates. We just have so much fun together, whether it is at 3 in the morning or at 2 in the afternoon. We are always laughing with one another, and we really care about eachother. I love living with these girls, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
To Captain Awesome and Lieutenant Legit: 49 More Days!!!
To My Family: 28 More Days!!!
Love you all!! <3

No comments: