Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen!

Today is Easter Sunday, a day to celebrate the resurrection of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Did you know that I consider Him to be one of the greatest people I have ever known?

Did you know that He has helped me through more pain and sorrow than anyone else?

Did you know that I feel His love, patience, and consideration in my every day life?

Jesus Christ is my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer.  He is also my Brother, my Friend, and my Comforter.

He was risen on a day much like today, three days after being crucified.  The scriptures share the story of what occurred, and I think that all should take the time to read it today, if any day (Matthew 26-28).

My beliefs tell me that Jesus Christ is alive today, that He is risen, and that He went through all He did in order to save everyone.  Everyone includes me, individually.

I love my Savior and Redeemer, and am SO grateful and humbled for all that He has done, not only for me but for everyone who has walked this Earth, is walking this Earth, and WILL walk this Earth.

The Savior's love is infinite, it is eternal, and it is something that helps me get through every day that may seem difficult.

Don't feel the same way?  That's okay.  This is my belief, my testimony, and I wished to share it with you.

Also, if reading isn't your thing, here are some videos you can watch to remind yourself of the story.

https://www.lds.org/youth/video/none-were-with-him?lang=eng

http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/he-is-risen?lang=eng

Christ the Lord is Risen Today!  Happy Easter, everyone.

No comments: