Friday, November 4, 2011

Can I be a bit lovey-dovey?

This is Ryan.  He's my boyfriend.  I feel SO lucky to be able to say that!
He's from Alabama.  Yep, a Southern boy.  Although he doesn't talk with his Southern accent... Which makes me sad, but I understand why he doesn't.
He has brown hair and blue eyes, which is the perfect combination, to me at least. :]
We have been dating for close to six months now, and I can't believe that it has been that long already!  But, I also can't wait to see what is in store. :]
Can I be 100% honest with everyone? 
I freaking love this boy.
Like, for reals.
More than anyone else before.
More than I thought I could love anyone.
And the reason why I feel so lucky to be able to say that is because there was a time when I felt that would never happen to me.
And look.
It did.
And I have never been happier.
This is Ryan, and I love him more than anything.  And I am so glad he loves me, even with all my quirks and random things I like.
He knows EVERYTHING about me... And loves me, just the same.
And I am so grateful
<3

No comments: