Monday, November 28, 2011

I'M ENGAGED!!!


This boy really is rather romantic. :]

Alright, alright.  I guess I will tell the story, if you REALLY want to know.

I spent my Thanksgiving break away from home this year.  It was the first time I haven't been with my family, which was kinda weird.  I spent my Thanksgiving break with my boyfriend and his family.  In Alabama.  And, let me tell you, it was a GREAT time!  I met his family, and they were pretty great.  I absolutely love them.

Anyways, moving on.  Last Tuesday, he was driving me around Alabama, and showing me different places and telling me memories from his teen years.  We went to DeSoto Falls, and it started to rain.  As we were looking at the falls, Ryan was holding me, and he started talking about all the places we have been to together, and all the things that we have already gone through, and how it has been a great journey.  I will let you know, I did NOT see this next part coming.  He said that there was only one thing left to do in order to keep the journey going.  I said, "Yep!", then continued to just look at the falls.  Then Ryan said, "And it's to do this."  Then he got on one knee, and asked me to marry him.  Of COURSE I said YES!

Waterfalls, rain, and a proposal.  It was perfect for me.

Here is the ring!


Man, do I love this boy. :]   And I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with him.<3

No comments: