Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My life would suck without you.

I can already tell that, for the next few blogs, I am going to be all lovey-dovey gushy stuffs about a lot of different things.  I am warning you now for that all.  The first people I will talk about are these two lovely ladies.
Me, Chelsie, and Jillise. :]

I have known these two girls now for just about three years.  THREE years!  I cannot begin to express how much my life has changed in the last three years, yet alone the fact that these two have stuck by my side through it all.

Chelsie is my roommate, my twin.  She has been my room-roommate since our second semester out here, so there have only been two instances when we have both been in Rexburg where we haven't lived together, this semester being one of them.  Regardless of that fact, we still see each other daily.  She knows more about me than I do myself, and, at times, it is scary.  But, she has been such a blessing to me since I met her.  She has listened to me laugh about stupid things, cry about hard things, and has pulled me back up when I have fallen.  I know, without a doubt, that I would not have gotten through the last three years, but the last year and a half especially, without her by my side.

Jillise is my ginger.  We lived together our second semester, and every semester after that.  She has transfered out to BSU, and I can tell that she absolutely LOVES it and is thriving out there.  But I still miss her guts.  We still talk often, and I love her.  I know that I can call her about anything, stupid or not, and she will listen to me.  She will give me advice, even when I don't really want it, and will help me see the other side.  She is one of the greatest people that I have ever met, and I am SO grateful for her.

We are The Three Amigas, The Three Musketeers.  These girls have brought some of the best blessings I could ever ask for, and I am so glad that they have been with me.  My life would seriously suck without the two of them, and I just felt the need to express my love and appreciation for these two girls today.  I am thankful that I was able to go up to Boise with Chelsie in order to see Jillise this last weekend.  It was a much needed break.  I am glad that we were able to have fun, be with one another, and talk about things that we needed to talk about.  I am so happy about these last three years, and can't wait to see what lies ahead for us all.

Love you both SO much! <3

No comments: