Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pretty Darn Close to the Best Sunday Ever.

As I sit here in a fort made of chairs and blankets, watching the extended edition of The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and think back on today, I can't help but be happy.

My little sisters are no longer little anymore.  They turned 16 today, and I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  My sisters are such amazing young women, full of love and hope.  They are such wonderful examples to me, and I look up to them more than they probably know.  I know that things have been rough for the two of them over the last few months, but I know that things will be okay as long as they stick to what they believe, and how they act.  I love them so much, and I wish them the best on this wonderful birthday.

I am endorsed for next semester, and can soon register.  I also got a temple recommend, so now I can go and do baptisms for the dead once again.  I am SO excited about this!  I haven't gone to the temple for a LONG time, and now I get to go again, and I am so so so so happy.

All in all, this is pretty darn close to being the best Sunday ever.  Only a few things could make it THE best Sunday ever, but I am okay with it being close.

I hope each and every one of you has an AMAZING Sunday!

No comments: