Sunday, May 1, 2011

Something that I truly believe.

I believe, and know, that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know me, personally and individually.  They know the intents of my heart, my thoughts, and how I am truly feeling.  They know what I need to go through in order to become strong.  They know how to guide and direct me in order to stay on the path back to Them.  That, no matter what, They will always love me always.  No matter what mistakes I make, what sins I commit, what things I do in my life, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will love me and try their hardest in order to get me to be the best person I can be.  And that is what I have been working on.

Being the best person I can be.

I am grateful for this knowledge, and for knowing that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will always be there for me.  I am so very blessed, and can't believe the great things that I have been given in this life. 

What a beautiful life.

No comments: