Friday, June 18, 2010

I am an epic failure...

At blogging!  I used to be so good... I don't know what happened.  *sigh* I will work on it, I promise.  I've had a lot of different thoughts and impressions come to me within the last couple of weeks, some which have been coming for months, and I realized that, in order to get them off my mind, I wrote them down.  So, yes, I started up a journal again.  I haven't kept a journal for some time, since I had this blog, but I realized that I have personal things that the whole world doesn't need to know about, so I decided to write those in my journal.  I started writing yesterday, and I guess I had a lot to say because I soon filled three pages.  Oh my life. :)


Last weekend, I went home for around four days.  It was a blast!  Malcolm graduated, Alexis and Sydney had their quinceañera, Malcolm got the Melchizedek Priesthood, Lexi and Sydney had their 9th Grade Dance,  we had family in, and it was a lot of fun.  Lots of laughing, talking about memories, and I didn't have a lot of time to just sit around, doing nothing.  BLISS, I tell ya.  I missed the 9th Grade Dance by a few hours, but that's okay.  I saw what they would be wearing and how they would do their hair beforehand.  


School has been that... School.  It's been a good semester so far, and I have learned a lot about different things, spiritual and artistic.  I've also learned a lot to help me in my teaching life.  Even if I don't become a teacher, I will still have these skills to use within my own family, and I am very happy about that.  I've made a TON of art projects, which has been a lot of fun.  I just hope I can continue to make them to the best of my ability.


Anyways, I better get moving.  Today is a busy busy day!


LOVES <3

No comments: